Second Class 2016/2017
Our Class are currently taking part in Active week.
- We are having a wonderful time! We have taken part in a lot of activities including running a Marathon,Tug-of-war, Taekwondo ,Races ,Soccer ,Powerball fundraiser ,Tennis ,Frisbee and Hurling.
- We have been really busy .
- We have also learned a lot about different sporting Heroes and we are especially inspired by Katie Taylor who says ” Every child is born for greatness , they just need the support to draw that greatness out of themselves.”
- We learned about St. Brigid and presented a drama about her life as part of our school assembly .
- We presented our St. Brigid’s drama and also recited St Brigid’s prayer for all of Our Grandparents on Grandparents Day.
- We all made St.Brigid’s crosses to give to our families.