The PA has organised for Little Folk to come to the school on the following dates for fitting and ordering of uniforms for anyone who wishes to buy from them. A 50% deposit will be required when ordering and the balance will be due in August when the uniforms will be available for collection. You can check out the Little Folk range and prices on their website beforehand or contact them on 0833506553.
Tuesday, 4th of June from 7 – 9 pm.
Monday, 17th of June from 7 – 9 pm.
See below for the list of uniform requirements. Remember that uniforms need not be purchased from Little Folk and parents are free to buy plain navy items locally and add the school crest to jumpers or fleeces.
- Crested navy round neck jumpers. These are available from Little Folk. You can also opt for a plain navy round neck jumpers (available in shops locally) with school crest to be added yourself. An iron on crest is available for purchase from school for €2),
- Blue shirt
- Navy trousers/skirt/pinafore. Navy plain tights to be worn with skirts/pinafores please.
- Winter jacket and Fleece jacket with school crest (available from Little Folk). Your child can also wear a normal jacket, it does not have to be a school one.
In previous years, children wore a V neck jumper. This jumper is now being phased out and replaced with a round neck but if you have V neck jumpers that still fit then there’s no need to purchase a round neck one. A school tie must be worn with the V neck jumper. Going forward all new jumpers bought should be round neck please.
- Navy round neck jumper with school crest. (available from shops locally or Little Folk) with school crest (iron-on crest available for purchase from school office),
- Red polo shirt and navy tracksuit bottoms.
- Plain navy shorts can be worn during the summer months and can be purchased in local shops. School football shorts are available to purchase in the school office at a cost of €15.
A school tracksuit is also available from Little Folk.
Dark shoes and/or dark runners.
Junior and Senior Infants
P.E. Gear can be worn every day. (School track suit available from Little Folk). Or full uniform can be worn if you wish and PE gear for PE days.